IRMS is participating in an NGS clinical trial with Reprogenetics, experts in PGD. This study is a comparison of standard assisted reproductive technology (ART) vs. Next Gen Sequencing based (NGS) Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD).
Purpose: To compare the pregnancy rates of a single embryo transfer (SET) after testing with NGS as compared to a SET without NGS testing.
Who may benefit: ALL PATIENTS. This study gives all patients who fit the inclusion criteria the opportunity to have a chromosomally normal embryo transferred.
- Age <42
- A high FSH and/or a low AMH may disqualify you from participation and will be determined by your IRMS physician.
- Generally an FSH >10 and/or an AMH <1.
Financial Information for study patients:
IRMS will cover
- Embryo cryopreservation
- The 1st FET (frozen embryo transfer cycle)
- Embryo thaw
- Embryo biopsy
Patient is responsible for
- Fresh IVF cycle
- Embryo Transfer during FET cycle
- Any subsequent FET cycles
- Storage fees for embryo’s after first year
Inclusion in this study is determined on an individual basis so if you have interest in being considered please contact your IRMS physician or make a new patient appointment. Please fill out the “Contact Us” information if you seek to learn more or make a new patient appointment.