Natalie A. Cekleniak, MD
Natalie A. Cekleniak, MD is a Founding Partner at the Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science and currently serves as Practice Director.
Dr. Cekleniak received her B.S. in molecular biology from Haverford College in 1989, and her medical degree from a combined program at Dartmouth Medical School and Brown University School of Medicine in 1993. She subsequently completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, and a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
Dr. Cekleniak’s areas of clinical interest include embryology, age-related infertility, and diminished ovarian reserve. Her research has focused on the maturation of human eggs in the laboratory, and she is the principal author of one of the seminal research papers in the field of infertility. Dr. Cekleniak’s professional affiliations include the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and the Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
Dr. Cekleniak shares a busy household with her husband Randy and their three children.
Honors and Awards
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors: 2017, 2021
- Jersey’s Best Magazine Top Doctors: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Jersey’s Best – Top Doctors for Women’s Health: 2018, 2021
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area (digital guide): 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Exceptional Women In Medicine: 2019, 2020, 2021