Delivering First Class Reproductive Options for the LGBTQ Community.
Conveniently located on Washington Street in the heart of Hoboken, blocks from the PATH, NJ Transit and the Lightrail, The Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science is one of the nation’s leading and most successful fertility practices, providing advanced treatment to Hudson County. IRMS specializes in fertility treatment for the LGBTQ community. Gay, Lesbian & Transgender couples and singles now have so many options at their disposal that the process can seem daunting. Our dedicated team of physicians, counselors and legal experts provide individualized fertility treatment plans in a responsive environment, helping you navigate through your journey. Our services include:
- In-depth consultation and “What to do First Guide” to help you on the path to parenthood
- Assisted Reproduction using Anonymous Egg Donors or My Egg Bank for frozen donor egg as well as Gestational Carriers for Gay Men
- Fertility treatment plans from Donor sperm IUI/IVF to Reciprocal IVF for Lesbian couples
With Margaret Graf Garrisi, MD, and Stephanie Marshall Thompson, MD, both board certified Reproductive Endocrinologists, our Hoboken office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Morning monitoring is Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 am (doors open at 6:30 am).
Our Hoboken practice provides individually designed treatment plans that may include:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)
- Egg or Embryo Cryopreservation
- Egg Donation
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Psychological Support Services
- All major insurance plans accepted
As soon as we receive your form, we’ll get in touch with you to book your initial consult with Dr. Garrisi or Dr. Thompson.