Delivering First Class Reproductive Options for the LGBTQ Community.
Located in the heart of Jersey City’s Downtown, directly across from the Grove St. PATH station, IRMS at Jersey City is very convenient to all residents of Jersey City and Hudson County.
The Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science at Saint Barnabas is one of the nation’s leading and most successful fertility practices, providing advanced treatment to Hudson County. IRMS specializes in fertility treatment for the LGBTQ community. Gay, Lesbian & Transgender couples and singles now have so many options at their disposal that the process can seem daunting. Our dedicated team of physicians, counselors and legal experts provide individualized fertility treatment plans in a responsive environment, helping you navigate through your journey. Our services include:
- In-depth consultation and “What to do First Guide” to help you on the path to parenthood
- Assisted Reproduction using Anonymous Egg Donors or My Egg Bank for frozen donor egg as well as Gestational Carriers for Gay Men
- Fertility treatment plans from Donor sperm IUI/IVF to Reciprocal IVF for Lesbian couples
With the proximity to not only the PATH train but also the New Jersey Transit Lightrail and both street and convenient garage parking, IRMS’ Jersey City office is easily accessible to residents and people who work in NYC or live in Northern New Jersey.
With Dr. Serena Chen, MD, and Stephanie Marshall Thompson, MD as lead doctors, our Jersey City practice provides individually designed treatment plans that may include:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)
- Egg or Embryo Cryopreservation
- Egg Donation
- Psychological Support Services
- All major insurance plans accepted
As soon as we receive your form, we’ll get in touch with you to book your initial consult with Dr. Thompson or Dr. Chen.
The Jersey City office is open Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. Monitoring is Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 am.