What Are My Personal Chances Of Succeeding With IVF?
About The Univfy PreIVF™ Report
At IRMS, we understand that making the decision to utilize IVF can be daunting; especially, without knowing your individual chances of success. That’s why we are pleased to offer you a personalized Univfy PreIVF™ Report, free of charge, to support you in making the best decisions for your personal situation.
This customized report is specific to your personalized medical history and fertility care options.
Many factors are analyzed to construct the report, including your age, body mass index, ovarian test results, semen analysis and clinical diagnosis. Using your entire health profile instead of single factors such as age or national estimates, the Univfy PreIVF™ Report provides you with much more accurate predictions about your chances of success with IVF specific to IRMS.
Your IRMS care team will generate your personalized Univfy PreIVF™ Report when you have completed your fertility diagnostic workup. We will review your report with you during your follow-up visit.
In your personalized report, you will find the following information:
- Your probability of having a baby in 1, 2 and 3 IVF cycles as a percentage
- How your chances compare with other patients at IRMS
- How individual factors such as age, BMI and ovarian reserve levels compare with other patients at IRMS
- How your partner’s health data compares with others at IRMS
- Your reproductive history
- A breakdown of treatment costs and your financial options